Friday, December 05, 2008

ckaka121025 (11:32:02 AM): jason you're right about me being oblivious
ckaka121025 (11:32:37 AM): so last night I was out near downtown, I passed by a leashed pomeranian pooch
ckaka121025 (11:32:44 AM): it was so cute so I had to go and pet it
ckaka121025 (11:32:53 AM): the pooch seemed a bit alarmed and scared
ckaka121025 (11:32:57 AM): so I let it sniff my hand
ckaka121025 (11:33:06 AM): and then I started petting its back
ckaka121025 (11:33:16 AM): but the pooch wouldn't let me have it
ckaka121025 (11:33:21 AM): it arched its back
canasianUCLA (11:33:29 AM): did the owner then try to make out with you?
ckaka121025 (11:33:39 AM): it started snaring at me
ckaka121025 (11:33:52 AM): but I persisted, thinking that perhaps by showing its teeth it was simply grinning at me
ckaka121025 (11:33:58 AM): then he launched for my head
canasianUCLA (11:34:07 AM): oh no!
ckaka121025 (11:34:09 AM): *my hand
canasianUCLA (11:34:09 AM): are you okay?
ckaka121025 (11:34:10 AM): haha
canasianUCLA (11:34:12 AM): what a vicious dog
ckaka121025 (11:34:20 AM): thankfully I pulled my left hand back
canasianUCLA (11:34:21 AM): did you get a rabbies shot?
ckaka121025 (11:34:22 AM): before it bit me
ckaka121025 (11:34:37 AM): my friends were like, I can't believe you didn't see it coming, hahaha
ckaka121025 (11:34:43 AM): no I'm fine, I didn't get bitten
ckaka121025 (11:34:54 AM): but I think I finally understand the severity of my oblivion
ckaka121025 (11:35:07 AM): my friends were like, couldn't you tell that it didn't want to be bothered?
ckaka121025 (11:35:12 AM): I was like, I thought it was grinning at me
ckaka121025 (11:35:20 AM): they replied, no dogs don't grin at people
ckaka121025 (11:35:30 AM): I saw the owner with the pooch later on
ckaka121025 (11:35:34 AM): I thought about petting his head
ckaka121025 (11:35:46 AM): but he might turn his head and bite too, haha
canasianUCLA (11:36:13 AM): haha, um...yeah
canasianUCLA (11:36:23 AM): i would stay away from any owner who has a dog like that
canasianUCLA (11:36:42 AM): you kinda gotta work on being less oblivious, hehe
ckaka121025 (11:37:02 AM): seriously.
ckaka121025 (11:37:06 AM): I can't even read dogs.
ckaka121025 (11:37:20 AM): I just refuse to believe that any dog would hate me
ckaka121025 (11:37:36 AM): next time you see me walking without a hand
ckaka121025 (11:37:38 AM): you'll know why
ckaka121025 (11:37:46 AM): "petting zoo eh?"
canasianUCLA (11:38:01 AM): hahha
canasianUCLA (11:38:07 AM): yeah! stay away from those tigers